New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- Mobilising Bond Markets for a Low-Carbon Transition (Green Finance and Investment series)
- Social Protection in East Africa: Harnessing the Future
- Interrelations between Public Policies, Migration and Development in Cambodia (OECD Development Pathways series)
- Fostering Innovation in the Public Sector
- Innovation Skills in the Public Sector: Building Capabilities in Chile (OECD Public Governance Reviews series)
- Creating a Culture of Independence: Practical Guidance Against Undue Influence (The Governance of Regulators series)
- Boosting Social Enterprise Development: Good Practice Compendium
- Financing SMEs and Entrepreneurs 2017: An OECD Scoreboard
- The Political Economy of Biodiversity Policy Reform
- OECD Competition Assessment Reviews: Greece 2017
- OECD Reviews of Innovation Policy: Costa Rica 2017
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.
Economic growth in the East Africa region in 2014 is expected to have outpaced Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) as a whole, and is forecast to accelerate over the next five years, according to a new report from the East African Development Bank (EADB).
Full-text available in .pdf