New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- Garlic (International Standards for Fruit and Vegetables series)
- Evaluation of Agricultural Policy Reforms in the European Union: the Common Agricultural Policy 2014-20
- SME and Entrepreneurship Policy in Canada (OECD Studies on SMEs and Entrepreneurship series)
- Public Procurement Review of Mexico’s PEMEX: Adapting to Change in the Oil Industry (OECD Public Governance Reviews series)
- Aid for Trade at a Glance 2017 : Promoting Trade, Inclusiveness and Connectivity for Sustainable Development
- OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2017-2026
- Interrelations Between Public Policies, Migration and Development in Costa Rica (OECD Development Pathways series)
- OECD Development Co-operation Peer Reviews: Slovenia 2017
- OECD Economic Surveys: Argentina 2017, Luxembourg 2017, Austria 2017, and South Africa 2017
- OECD Investment Policy Reviews: Lao PDR
- OECD Reviews of Innovation Policy: Kazakhstan 2017
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.
Analysis of the impact that food safety standards have on international exports of agricultural products.
Full-text available in .pdf