New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- Digital Government Review of Colombia: Towards a Citizen-Driven Public Sector (OECD Digital Government Studies series)
- Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development 2018: Towards Sustainable and Resilient Societies
- OECD Sovereign Borrowing Outlook 2018
- Trade Facilitation and the Global Economy
- OECD Economic Surveys: Brazil 2018
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.