New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- Making Development Co-operation Work for Small Island Developing States
- Productivity and Jobs in a Globalised World: (How) Can All Regions Benefit?
- Housing Dynamics in Korea: Building Inclusive and Smart Cities
- Working Together for Local Integration of Migrants and Refugees
- Meeting Policy Challenges for a Sustainable Bioeconomy
- Environmental Policy Toolkit for SME Greening in EU Eastern Partnership Countries (OECD Green Growth Studies series)
- OECD Economic Surveys: Costa Rica 2018
- Economic Policy Reforms 2018: Going for Growth Interim Report
- OECD Journal on Budgeting (volume 2017, issue 2)
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.