New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- OECD Integrity Review of Colombia: Investing in Integrity for Peace and Prosperity (OECD Public Governance Reviews series)
- Assessing the Impact of Digital Government in Colombia: Towards a New Methodology (OECD Digital Government Studies series)
- Computers and the Future of Skill Demand (Educational Research and Innovation series)
- Understanding Financial Accounts
- Social Protection System Review of Cambodia (OECD Development Pathways series)
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.