New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- Corporate Governance in Colombia (Corporate Governance series)
- Entrepreneurship at a Glance 2017
- Reforming Sanitation in Armenia: Towards a National Strategy (OECD Studies on Water series)
- Water Risk Hotspots for Agriculture (OECD Studies on Water series)
- The Land-Water-Energy Nexus: Biophysical and Economic Consequences
- The Pursuit of Gender Equality: An Uphill Battle
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.