New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- OECD Research and Development Expenditure in Industry 2016: ANBERD
- Regulatory Policy in Korea: Towards Better Regulation (OECD Reviews of Regulatory Reform series)
- STAN: OECD Structural Analysis Statistics 2016
- OECD Compendium of Productivity Indicators 2017
- Main Economic Indicators (volume 2017, issue 5)
- International Trade by Commodity Statistics (volume 2017, issue 1)
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.