New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- ITF Transport Outlook 2017
- OECD Development Co-operation Peer Reviews: Poland 2017
- OECD Economic Surveys: Italy 2017, Sweden 2017 and Portugal 2017
- Interrelations Between Public Policies, Migration and Development
- Benchmarking Digital Government Strategies in MENA Countries (OECD Digital Government Studies)
- OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Meaningful Stakeholder Engagement in the Extractive Sector
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.