New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- Open Government in Indonesia (OECD Public Governance Reviews series)
- Space and Innovation
- OECD Economic Surveys: Indonesia 2016
- Latin American Economic Outlook 2017: Youth, Skills and Entrepreneurship
- International Regulatory Co-operation: The Role of International Organisations for Fostering Better Rules of Globalisation
- Making Development Co-operation More Effective: 2016 Progress Report
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.