New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- Risk Management by State-Owned Enterprises and Their Ownership
- Start-up Latin America 2016: Building an Innovative Future (Development Centre Studies books)
- Trends in Risk Communication Policies and Practices (OECD Reviews of Risk Management Policies books)
- OECD Development Co-operation Peer Reviews: Czech Republic 2016 (OECD Development Co-operation Peer Reviews series)
- Evolving Agricultural Policies and Markets: Implications for Multilateral Trade Reform
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.