New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- SMEs in Libya’s Reconstruction: Preparing for a Post-Conflict Economy (Development Dimension series)
- OECD Sovereign Borrowing Outlook 2016
- OECD Reviews of Innovation Policy: Lithuania 2016 (OECD Reviews of Innovation Policy series)
- Debate the Issues: New Approaches to Economic Challenges
- The Governance of Inclusive Growth: An Overview of Country Initiatives
- OECD Economic Surveys: Malaysia 2016
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.