New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- Income Inequality: the Gap Between Rich and Poor (OECD Insights series)
- Chinese Cabbage (International Standards for Fruit and Vegetables series)
- OECD Observer (volume 2015, issues 2 and 3)
- OECD Journal: Economic Studies (volume 2015, issue 1)
- Quarterly National Accounts (volume 2015, issue 3)
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.