New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- SME Policy Index: Eastern Partner Countries 2016: Assessing the Implementation of the Small Business Act for Europe (SME Policy Index series)
- G20/OECD Principles of Corporate Governance
- Innovation, Agricultural Productivity and Sustainability in the Netherlands (OECD Food and Agricultural Reviews series)
- Adapting Transport Policy to Climate Change: Carbon Valuation, Risk and Uncertainty
- OECD Economic Surveys: Chile 2015
- International Trade by Commodity Statistics (Volume 2015, issue 5)
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.