Coinciding with the UN Conference on Climate Change (COP 21) in Paris, the IMF shared a list of a number of print and electronic resources which can serve as background information for this event. These include the following titles, available in the IMF eLibrary:
- Getting Energy Prices Right: From Principles to Practice
- Fiscal Policy to Mitigate Climate Change
- Implementing a US Carbon Tax
- Power Play: Energy and Manufacturing in North America
- How Large Are Global Energy Subsidies? (IMF Working Papers series)
These volumes and more are accessible by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons through a WTO Library subscription to the IMF eLibrary.