New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- Disaster Risk Financing: A Global Survey of Practices and Challenges
- The State of Public Finances 2015: Strategies for Budgetary Consolidation and Reform in OECD Countries
- OECD Development Co-operation Peer Reviews: Germany 2015
- OECD Economic Surveys: Brazil 2015
- OECD Economic Outlook (volume 2015, issue 2, preliminary version)
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.