New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- OECD Regulatory Policy Outlook 2015
- Regulatory Policy in Perspective: a Reader’s Companion to the OECD Regulatory Policy Outlook 2015
- Costa Rica: Good Governance, from Process to Results (OECD Public Governance Reviews series)
- New Approaches to SME and Entrepreneurship Financing: Broadening the Range of Instruments
- OECD Quarterly International Trade Statistics (Volume 2015, issue 1 and issue 2)
- Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis (Volume 2015, issue 1)
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.