New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers, and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently added include:
- Public Support for International Development
- Multilateral Aid 2015: Better Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- Innovation, Agricultural Productivity and Sustainability in Brazil (OECD Food and Agricultural Reviews series)
- OECD Digital Economy Outlook 2015
- OECD Economic Surveys: Austria 2015
- Main Economic Indicators (vol. 2015, issue 7)
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.