The September 2014 issue of Asian Journal of WTO and International Health Law and Policy has been launched online.
This special issue is titled “Re-invigorating a Momentum for WTO Negotiations after Bali Conference” and includes:
- Food for Thought: The Bali Package and WTO Dispute Settlement Post-Bali / Valerie Hughes
- The International Trading System Post-Bali: The Need for a New Paradigm / Margaret Liang
- Systemic Issues for the Post MC-9 WTO System / Dukgeun Ahn
- Reinvigorating the WTO from the Inside Out: Revisiting the Role of the Secretariat / Lisa Toohey —
- The Role of Dispute Settlement Mechanism in Facilitating Multilateral Trade Negotiations / Chang-Fa Lo
- After Bali: What Happens Next with Asian Trade Facilitation / Deborah Elms
- The Agreement on Trade Facilitation and Its Implications: An Interpretative Perspective / Heng Wang
- Looking for a Panacea in the SCM Agreement: Systemic Challenges for Post Bali Fisheries Subsidies Discussion and Some Food for Thought to Overcome Them / Jaemin Lee
Articles are available for consultation and download by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons through a WTO Library subscription to HeinOnline.