New OECD publications have been uploaded to the OECD iLibrary, a comprehensive digital repository of books, papers and statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Titles recently launched include:
- Understanding National Accounts (second edition) by François Lequiller and Derek Blades
- International Trade and Commodity Statistics: Australia, Austria, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands (volume 2014, issue 4)
- Financial Market Trends (volume 2014, issue 1)
- Quarterly National Accounts (volume 2014, issue 2)
- Main Economic Indicators (volume 2014, issue 10)
These volumes and more are accessible from the OECD iLibrary by WTO staff and WTO Library patrons.